tiistai 14. tammikuuta 2014

Cosplay Plans for 2014

Cosplay cosplay cosplay, something I always dream of doing, and very rarely do, for some reason. Since I've found anime again I've become more interested in cosplaying once more too. I've also gone coo-coo over school uniforms, so the beginning of the year will be filled with those.
But Onto My Plans muah muah muah!
Frostbite
For Frostbite which is already next month in Lahti (yikes), I will have two cosplays, one for Saturday and one for Sunday (dun-dun-dun).
Saturday:

Asagi Aiba - Strike the Blood
Ah the first school uniform <3 She's such a cute character, but also super smart as in the series she is a coder and basically relied on for the safety around the islands. Plus, hey, RED EYES!
Sunday:

Rika Shiraki - Bible Black
A R-18 Character for a R-18 con right? Poor Rika for everything she needs to go through. But she is kind of a fun character none- the-less.

Tampere Kuplii
Tampere Kuplii is a small cartoon con held in Tampere (duh). As it's a small con, I also wanted to do something quite easy and "small". So yet again I chose a school uniform.

Himiko - BTOOOM!
A strong yet cute character, who won't let any guy hurt her. Plus I love the uniform.

For some summer con?

I am currently also working on my first hard cosplay, which was supposed to be ready for Frostbite but I'd rather make it in peace for some summer con, as I'm still a rookie with a sewing machine.

Asuna Yuuki - Sword Art Online
She is so cute, plus my fiance is making Kirito so we'll have a cutesy couple cosplay. Yay! *__* I like Asuna alot since she can fight along any guy and still look cute doing it. Besides I love Sword Art Online!

I'll update more plans when I make them... now to make these plans reality ^^

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti